Freelance talent wanted
Applied Wayfinding is looking to grow our freelance associate network of Designers & Planners. We are looking for design & planning professionals with a minimum of 5 years experience, who are eager to work on projects where information, wayfinding and design meet.
Candidates’ primary interests should include:
- Information design
- Wayfinding (exterior and interior)
- Environmental graphic design
- Design for multi-modal transport systems
In addition, planning candidates’ primary interests should include:
- User research
- Strategy development
- Information planning
- Creatively directing, planning and delivering a range of projects from concept through to production
- Managing deliverables, time and budgets to meet client commitments
- Working collaboratively with other designers, planners and a range of sub-contractors to deliver projects
- Presenting to and maintaining working relationships with representatives from a range of public and private sector client organisations
- CAD experience is a plus
Experience working within related fields such as interaction design (websites and apps), branding, exhibition design, editorial design, industrial / product design and civil engineering are also highly valued.
We are also looking for specialists in the following areas:
- UI/UX design (web and apps)
- 3D modelling
- Exhibition design
- Product design
- Editorial design
- Photo editing / visualisation
- Transport planning
If you feel you have some or all of the skills and experience we are looking for we would love to hear from you. Not only is this a great opportunity to be at the global forefront of wayfinding, mapping, branding and technology, but you will be welcomed into the team at our friendly studio in Covent Garden, London.
Please send in your portfolio, cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.